Looking for a new opportunity?
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Talent Manager, to recruit, retain and develop the future superstars of our Company, so we can continue to deliver delivering high-quality, innovative, and cost-effective solutions to our clients.
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Based in our Head Office in Weston-super-Mare, with regular travel to sites across the UK.
Clarity Housekeeping Ltd has a fantastic new opportunity for a Talent Manager, to recruit, retain and develop the future superstars of our Company, so we can continue to deliver delivering high-quality, innovative, and cost-effective solutions to our clients.
- Prior experience working in Recruitment, preferably in hotels
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, well presented and sociable
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working in multiple client locations – some national travel will be required
- Organised, efficient and hardworking with a “can-do” attitude
- Able to work independently and as part of the wider team, particularly alongside the HR and Operations team
- Must have strong administrative and time management skills
About the Role:
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Write, review, place adverts and manage relationships with multiple appropriate jobs boards
- Sourcing, contracting and liaising with high calibre candidates
- Work with enthusiasm, energy‚ style and creativity
- Liaising with our onsite teams and Operations team to discuss and fulfil recruitment needs
- Arrange, coordinate and oversee site visits and interviews
- Ensure an exceptional first image and experience of Clarity Housekeeping Ltd, to excite, inspire and recruit prospective candidates
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Fabulous telephone manner
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritise own workload with a good eye for detail
- Confident to manage and co-ordinate the full recruitment cycle
- Independent, self-motivated and organised
- Understanding of social media platforms in relation to recruitment
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to implement innovative/creative resources for recruitment
- Co-ordinate recruitment open days
- Attend job fairs
- Knowledge of GDPR in relation to recruitment processes
· Work-Life Balance
· On-the-job and external training options available
· Multiple internal opportunities for growth and promotions
· Paid every two weeks
· Auto-Enrolment into Company Pension Scheme
· 28 days annual holiday entitlement including bank holidays
Clarity Housekeeping provides Cleaning and Facilities Management services across the United Kingdom and Ireland. We employ over 3000 staff and continue to expand within our chosen sector, creating fantastic opportunities for all our workforce.
We are proud to support the principle of equal opportunities in employment and oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, marital status or sexual orientation.